Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sneak Peek... :)

So I started to do a "real" blog post, and then I realized most of the good pictures are on Ryan's camera and I don't feel like putting them all on my computer right now :) So here is just a tiny sneak peek of the pictures from thus far on our trip to Paris and Spain (click on them to see them bigger):

At church in Paris

L'arc du Triomphe

The view from the balcony on our Paris hotel room :)

Walking by the Seine in Paris

Outside the Louvre museum

The Ayuntamiento (City Hall) in Madrid

Plaza del Sol in Madrid (Bear - Need I say more? -Ryan)

Parque del Retiro in Madrid

With Armando (Elder Rodriguez!) in Parque del Retiro in Madrid

With Pilar, my host mom from two years ago! In Alcalá de Henares, near Madrid

Outside the Madrid, Spain Temple (dedicated in 1999)

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! Your hotel view in Paris is amazing!! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete