Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Maple Mountain and Jackson

The summer continues... with more work, adventures, and vacations!

Hiking Maple Mountain with Scott and Lisa - 11 mile round trip hike, I wouldn't have made it without Ryan's help and support!

At the summit


We installed sprinklers for my mom, and then she got sod. Her yard has come a long way since two summers ago!


We spent a week with my mom visiting my grandparents in Idaho Falls and then camping in Jackson. We rafted the Snake River, ate at the Bar J Chuckwagon Dinner and Show, saw Cat Ballou, visited Old Faithful and spent a morning canoeing and an afternoon playing in the river.

Buffalooooooooo!

Jumping off rocks into Jenny Lake


Me and my mom and the Tetons

Jumping into the swimming hole in the Gros Ventre River


Trying to swim against the current - Ryan did better than I did :)

Mrs. Moose!

Gros Ventre River - I think this is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
We had fun! Upcoming adventures: selling furniture, shingling the shed, canning beans, camping with my dad, and watching lots of White Collar...

No comments:

Post a Comment